Salman Khan is the undisputed entertainer of the Hindi film industry, says Shahid Kapoor | Bollywood Gossip

Sunday 20 May 2012 - No comments

According to Shahid Kapoor, the one and only entertainer of the Hindi film industry is Salman Khan and the fact cannot be changed. Salman Khan is Shahid�s all time favorite actor.

�I don�t think anybody can be Salman Khan. And I don�t think anybody should try and be like him. There is only one Salman Khan and I am sure he is not trying to be like someone else,� Shahid Kapoor told reporters.

�I am a huge fan of him and enjoy his work. I am not trying to be someone else and I am trying to create an identity for myself,� the 31-year-old said.

Shahid Kapoor will soon be seen with Priyanka Chopra in director Kunal Kohli�s Teri Meri Kahaani.

0 comments:

Post a Comment