Lara Dutta makes a comeback | Bollywood Gossip

Sunday 20 May 2012 - No comments


According to Lara Dutta, woman can continue with their professional career, post child birth. The actress is all set to sign a film, very soon.

�I will be signing my next film in two-three days. It will be an easy role for me to jump back to. My own production will be later,� Lara said.

The actress was at the launch of her DVD � Parental Yoga With Lara Dutta.

Lara, became a mother of a cute baby girl in January this year.

�So many actresses have become mothers. They have all taken their time to come back. So, I think this is an outdated concept that if someone has become a mother, so she will sit at home. I can�t wait to come back,� she said.

Determined to wear the grease paint and face the camera, again, Lara Dutta says she will pick her movie projects keeping in mind her daughter�s welfare.

�My film choices are obviously going to be dictated by Saira�s welfare. I am not going to do films which would require me to stay on the sets from morning to night or for multiple days in a row. So, I will pick my choices very carefully. I am excited with what�s coming my way already,� said the 34-year-old.

The actress will be seen on screen, in the second half of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment