Genelia D�Souza turns mentor to young girls! | Bollywood Gossip

Thursday 31 May 2012 - No comments

Genelia D�Souza who recently tied the knot to Ritesh Deshmukh, is soon going to mentor ten young girls on the TV show �Lux The Chosen One�.

�The show is about 10 beautiful girls who are here to prove a point and be the face of the UTV Stars. All the girls are confident and they know exactly what they want. It�s not like a typical reality show where everyone is just there to make some noise,� she said Wednesday at the launch of the show.

The hunt is for the face of UTV STARS.

So why did Genelia chose to groom the girls??

�When I was a newcomer, I needed all of this (mentoring), unfortunately I didn�t get anything. This is a platform where they can learn and outdo each other.�

�Sometimes you need that interest and comfortable age difference. They can listen to me and speak to me. This why I thought I could help. Be it my ads or films, I have always played a girl who is relatable and this is like that too,� said the 24-year-old.

So what�s the show all about?

�I am a mentor on �The Chosen One� and we will invite Bollywood experts who will give them (the contestants) tasks. I will help the girls. If they have a problem, they will bring it to me. I will observe them and at the end of the day, we will have elimination.�

Genelia D�Souza will show the other side of her otherwise bubbly and friendly nature.

�You have to be strict sometimes because you have to teach them, so sometimes I will have to be strict. But 90 percent of the times I am their friend,� said the actress.


0 comments:

Post a Comment