Amitabh Bachchan feels shy about his birthday | BollyWood Gossip

Monday 8 October 2012 - No comments
The angry young man of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan is all set to turn seventy years on October 11th this year. The legend has a career in Bollywood that spans more than four decades. The reality program �Kaun Banega Crorepati� reintroduced him to the younger generation. Big B used the platform of the reality show well, to win the heart of the nation with his amiable nature and easy personality. The man is has his fans in all age groups and it seems he is getting more popular as he ages. Almost like good wine, he is getting better with ageing.

No wonder then that the entire nation will be interested about the upcoming birthday of the actor. Amitabh himself is however shy about all the attention showered on his upcoming birthday. The actor quoted as saying "When you are a kid, you enjoy birthdays not because of anything else but because you are going to get presents and gifts. You look forward to the time what your parents are going to give you. But as you grow older the whole concept of maturity keeps in. When I entered films, other people were more interested in celebrating my birthday than I was. I still feel it's another year gone by.�

He himself prefers a quite celebration with the family and told the media that, "I just run away from this day. Whenever my birthday comes closer, I inform my family members not to do anything special because I don't like it. A small and peaceful family time is more than enough for me."

This time although is too special to qualify for a quiet celebration. Amitabh is turning 70 and this is his first birthday with granddaughter Aaradhya. Wife, Jaya Bachchan is going all out to arrange a big bash for the actor�s birthday on 10th October. The event is already the talk of the town and is eagerly awaited. On being asked about his birthday party, the actor said, "But many a time, one also has to think about one's wife; so this time round she (Jaya) has thought that there should be some celebration. So she is only doing everything, I have not been informed about any preparations. All I know is something is cooking."

The actor also added on a thoughtful note, "I don't see why there should be so much fuss, but sometimes you have to go with what friends, well wishers and family wish to do for you and you comply with that."

We surely agree with him and wish him all the best on his birthday around the corner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment